Hello and Welcome to
REAL ESTATE EDUCATION SERVICES
Congratulations on pursuing your academic and
professional enhancement courses!
This first thing you need to decide is whether you wish to take
an In-person class or a Live Online class.
1. If you opt for an In-person class:
a) Once you register for class you will receive a receipt for your registration fee via email.
b) Approximately 3-4 days prior to class, you will receive an email with the course manual, information about the class, and you will be asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to class.
2. We understand the busy schedules of real estate professionals. Therefore, you may reschedule the class for a $39.00 rescheduling processing fee. You have 3 months to complete your course from the date of original registration. After 3 months your registration fee is forfeited.
3. Sorry, there are no refunds. If there is any refund made there is a $50 administration fee.
4. For more information regarding the course content and certification/designation process please go to www.realtor.org. By registering for the class you are accepting the course content and certification or designation process.
Live Online Class
If you opt for a Live Online class:
1. You may want to use two tools; a webcam and a microphone. Both of these are easily found at any office store and connect to you computer via USB. Additionally, many computers already have internal webcams and microphones. These tools are not required but may enhance your classroom experience.
We use the WebEx system for our virtual classes. They provide you with technical support for all our classes. If you find you are having trouble with your visual or the audio when logging into class, you can contact WebEx Technical Support at (866) 229-3239.
You can also try following these important steps:
2. Always plug in your webcam and microphone BEFORE you log into the class. This allows the program to recognize your tools as it logs you in. If you forget and connect after logging into the class you may have to log-out, connect your tools, and log back in. This will cause a minor delay in joining the class, but nothing significant.
Because we monitor your log-in, and want to help each student get through the log-in process smoothly, it may take a few minutes similar to waiting in line to check into a live course. Please be patient. We ask that you start logging-in 30 minutes before class is scheduled to start. This is new technology but it is very simple to use once you try it.
3. Once you register for a class you will be sent a receipt for the registration fee via email.
a). Approximately 3-4 days prior to the class you will receive a reminder email with the Course Manual, information regarding the class, and you will also be asked to log-in 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
b). On the morning of your class you will receive the log-in link to join the class.
We understand the busy schedules of real estate professionals. Therefore, you may reschedule the class for a $39.00 rescheduling processing fee. You have 3 months to complete your course from the date of original registration. After 3 months your registration fee is forfeited.
4. Sorry, there are no refunds. If there is any refund made there is a $50 administration fee.
5. For more information on the course content and designation process please go to www.REALTOR.org. By registering for a class you are accepting the course content and certification or designation process.
Any questions you can contact Patricia de Santos at:
Thank-you again for your interest in real estate professional development and we look forward to seeing you in class. Remember, knowledge is the key to success!
Patricia de Santos